I too use "Cemetery" as an event.  It makes searches easy.

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "GeoSci" <geosc...@gmail.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Grave Transcriptions and Photo--Where?

Bill,

I use an EVENT called Cemetery.  That makes it easy to sort by a
particular cemetery - or Burial Place.  I also include the
Find-A-Grave ID# in the description - thus pointing to an image (or at
least a memorial).  I am certain others do it differently.  I just
like the freedom the an EVENT gives for reports, etc.

Keith

Surnames: McKain, Horn, Riale, Ulrich, Erisman, Leiphart, Reed and Henry

Website: http://home.comcast.net/~geosci64
EMail: geosc...@gmail.com
McCain-McKane-O'Kane DNA Group 1