I'm trying to put together a descendancy chart for a small family get together
of my mother, her sibling and their children and grandchildren.  Some the of
the cousins have never met each other and don't know who they are.  The chart
is to help them know how we all fit together.  Is there someone for the chart
to show divorces, such as the equal sign with a line through it?  Also can it
show children of previous marriages of the spouse?  My sister and brother have
both married people who have children by a previous marriage.  Even though they
are not blood relatives, these "older" children are considered part of our
family and may be there.  Can a chart show these children?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mary Beth Figgins