Jon,

I was able to duplicate the problem just as you described.  I've not
had occasion to use "I", because I don't have any "II"'s in my
database.  It would be frustrating to me, since this is a suffix, and
not a given name or surname.  You can choose to have Legacy ignore the
message for this particular individual.  The message I received
indicates "Name Suffix" then goes on to say "Given Name or
Surname...."

I'm sure this is not a big problem that the programmers will put high
up on the list of things to fix, but I did want you to know that it is
a Legacy issue and not a particular problem with your individual
database.

Dede Holden