Odd. I am on GR 109, and all my icons in the individual screen are there. Are you on a different version by any chance? -Robert

At 2009-09-13  07:58 PM, you wrote:
A couple of days ago I went to use the date calculator on the individual screen and noticed all icons on the upper right side were gone exept the temple.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program - but they are still gone. I checked my other computer and icons are there - just not my laptop. The difference between the two computers is I updated my laptop but not my other computer. Could this have anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance,
Arlene