Mike,

It is quite simple for you to discover whether you can delete the unwanted
source link.

Back up your file and then delete it. If it does affect others then restore
your back up. I am not being funny here, but is is very difficult, nay
impossible, for anyone to predict what will happen with any file that isn't
their own (and not always then).

New Tutorial: Embed a Blogger RSS feed on your webpage
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: