From: Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyFamilyTree.com
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 5:16:32 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] SourceWriter - IRC - which template and how to use it
specifically?

Dan Bateham wrote
> Has anyone any suggestions, with specifics, for using a SourceWriter template
> for documenting an online chat (IRC) more or less in accordance with _EE_
> standards?

I would use the template for Interviews>Transcripts>Privately held.

I think the word "transcript" only appears in the Bibliography and you can use
the Override on the Master Source to delete that word if it is not
appropriate.  Personally, I don't think the fact that the "interview" - or
"chat" - took place online rather than face to face is important, but you could
add a note to that effect in the Comment if you wished.
-- Jenny M Benson

Legacy User Group guidelines:  http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp