From: "Sherry/Support" <she...@legacyfamilytree.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 1:43:50 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Sherry from WA

Oh brother, this *is* going to get confusing!  I'm in Washington state also
<rbg>

However, I *do* have a rather lengthy tag-line....

Sherry, where are you located in Washington state? We have a Legacy User Group
which meets in Bellevue on the first Wednesday of the month.  If you're in the
area, we'd love to have you join us!  There are also groups in Vancouver,
Kitsap, and Kent - you can get more info on our website - click on Help Center
> User Groups.

BTW, there's a lot of info under the Help Center menu on the website - take a
look - and in the Help file in Legacy.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!

When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.