That sounds workable.  At least it gives me something to work with.

Mary Beth Figgins

--- On Sat, 9/19/09, John S. Adams <oldbr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: John S. Adams <oldbr...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Handling Divorces in Charting
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 2:13 AM

I think this is possible by creating 2 hour glass charts, one for each parent.
With some judicious editing and moving of boxes, and probably a lot of trial
and error, the printed pages could be taped together to create such a chart.  I
don't know of any way to do this in one digital file.  It's kind of a cut and
paste job, but possible.  Give it a try.

John S. Adams
Hermosa Beach, CA