I have dumped Hotmail so all is OK now.

The other point I was making (see also my reply to Alan Jones) was the need to link the kids to the marriage, as you would do for any child of the marriage, as well as just the biological parent. The set the relationship to the other parent as step/adopted/foster etc.

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England

Branko and Chris wrote:
Hi Ron,

I think you may still have the email problem but I get the intent of
your
message. Having a somewhat better understanding of the strict Legacy
rules
clarified my dilemma. What I was doing is printing a descendents
chart from
higher up the tree thinking everybody would be included, but as they
aren't
blood relatives, only through marriage they didn't show up, but when
I came
down a generation on two they all appeared.

What I was hoping for is to pick any point in the tree and it would
chart
everybody using marriage and their descendents rather than blood
relationships.

Many Thanks
Branko and Chris

Email us at: bcola...@bigpond.net.au