Hmmm...interesting. I just tested it out myself and could not replicate the
anomaly. I was beginning to think that 9/30/2009 was some kind of magical date
that caused all sorts of programming problems. I should think that the Legacy
program is actually using a call to the Windows OS for current date so the only
thing I can think of is that somehow your system date was reset and you never
noticed it.

Brian in CA