Michele Lewis wrote:
After I generate the web pages and upload them, and then I go back and add some people and make changes, will the people I already had in the file keep their same web page number (1074.htm for example). The FTP client I have is able to upload any new pages along with any pages that have changed.

If Jane Doe is on age 1074.htm and I am no changes on her, will her page number remain the same, or, if I add new people is it possible that when Legacy generated the pages the next time she might end up as page 1156.htm?

If you look at these page numbers, aren't they the same as the RIN for each person? So long as you don't renumber RINs then you'll have no problems.

Time for Ron to chime in :-)

--
Best regards,
Mike Fry