Interesting comment Dennis. I downloaded LTools the other day and have
just upgraded to the registered version (still waiting.....). I'll
take a look at the sort section, and may try to program a SQL sort on
children with dates. I may look at the tagging option too, but I might
end up spending as much time playing with the program as I would just
doing it. I'm real bad about that.

(I'm a retired 'nerd' from the old school when hacking meant to modify
a program to make it smaller, faster, and better. Far cry from today's
bloat-code where you need multi-gigabytes of memory to do anything.

Jim