From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Ron Ferguson
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 5:01 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Pictures of Locations

Alastair Lack wrote:
>> Thanks to each of you for your help.
>> I do in fact realise that there is a workaround by including
>> locations as events - long and tedious as that would be in a large
>> database.
>> My fundamental question is how, in a location report, to include the
>> pictures. I gather from the replies that I probably can't!
>> I think CE is right
>> Regards
>> Alastair

Alastair,

Just out of interest, if you are not showing where people lived as an Event,

then just how are you showing their residences; or don't you bother?

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/
Follow me on twitter