Roxanne and others

In a message dated 10/11/2009 11:12:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
maighe...@yahoo.com writes:

I had to laugh when I read this; my mom donated her body to the  University
of Rochester.  After a year or so, her cremains were returned  to us.  She
currently resides under my sister's couch.  I've left  the Legacy burial
information blank.
    It's interesting to see that others have similar  problems.  My
father-in-law's cremains are on a wall shelf in my wife's  studio while we try
figure out where to bury or scatter them (WV where  he was born; OH (where he
lived for many years or MO where a grandson lives who  might visit the
grave).  At that point, information will be entered into  Legacy as to
disposition.
    Someone that I met recently waited over a year to  bury her husband's
cremains because she did not like the setting at a  nearby National Cemetery
and they told her to wait a year until another section  would be started.

Howland Davis