Okay, I added the FIND NEXT and FIND PREVIOUS icons to the top bar, so far so good. I tagged a bunch of people. I went to the first tagged person and then untagged them. and then hit the FIND NEXT. So far it is working just fine :) :) :) :)

michele

----- Original Message ----- From: "RICHARD SCHULTHIES" <fourpa...@verizon.net>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Tagging people question

I am understanding now, my possible 'wrong field names and icons' confusion. I was actually meaning 'Find Previous' and 'Find Next'; instead of Back and Forward. On my toolbar (in the middle) I have placed this clump; 'Previous, Search, Next, double blue arrows'. So I was always using the 'previous/next' instead. These work the same as the bottom tag arrows, except for the bug discussed in previous messages. Since the 'back and forward' scrolls through the last 200 main screens, showing exactly the last ones, with multiples showing up as often as bounced to, and the 'previous and next' scroll through only the searched-tagged people, I was unaware some people may not know about these different tools.
Yes, we were talking apples and oranges. Sorry for my part in the confusion.
Rich in LA CA