I download this in Firefox with no problems. In fact, I don't even download
the program, I just select run from the download option page and it installs
automatically. (use the .exe not the .zip)

Remember, always back up your database before running LToos and then verify
the changes before you accept it as final. I always keep the last 30 days of
backup on my computer "just in case."

Jim