W. Raymond Cummins wrote
I am trying to input a source which is a standar book with three distinguished authors. I am oresented with the choice of a single author or two authors but neither of these options apply.
Is there a way to show three authors in a master source?

If you use the 2 Authors template and in the 2nd Author Surname field you enter "Bloggs and Jane Doe" (with the other fields filled in normally) your Footnote/Endnote citation will correctly read "Joe Blow and Bill Bloggs and Jane Doe" and your Subsequent Citation will read "Blow and Bloggs and Jane Doe" which might be acceptable to you, but the Bibliography comes out a bit of a mess, which is probably a no-no if you print the Bibliography.

The other alternative is simply to enter the first 2 authors in the usual way, then copy and paste the result into the Override fields and simply add the name of the third author in the correct format.
--
Jenny M Benson