Thanks Gene for your reply.

I've been a legacy user since versions 1 or 2.

I seem to have lost the functionality of right clicking on the family
page. At the moment when I right click on husband or wife I'm taken to
the individual screen rather that the options.

I have beome so familiar with using right click that I'm frustrated by
having to to use the edit menu or as Gene kindly suggested using the
marriage events or notes icon.

Thanks again

:)

Margaret