  From: Jackie
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
  Sent: Monday, October 26, 2009 9:02 PM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy vs. TMG

  Please don't boo me off the list yet. I used Legacy 4 and liked it. Then I
switched to TMG because at that time I thought it was better.  I took a look at
Legacy 7 last night, and am thinking of switching back. Except for all the data
entry work. I do realize I can import some, but there will still be cleanup
work.  Have any of you switched from TMG 7 to Legacy 7? And what are your
thoughts? If you prefer to email me off-list, I'm at bakerj...@gmail.com.

  Thanks,
  Jackie Baker