Angela, I was just going to ask the same question. One of my co- workers just used iMovie on a Mac computer with photos to make an awesome presentation. I wonder how this differs. I also wonder if it user friendly and worth the money. There are other ways to organize photos and family members might like the bubble IDs of family members but they might also like to see a clean photo without that. Legacy has a photo center to store photos, it's just organizing the links to the photos that is the issue, I believe. I too was wondering for that price if I should pass or not since I don't know anyone who has used it yet.

Ellen Kramer

Researching and loving Dorman, Kramer, Mirarchi, Procopio, Renninger and Staudt-Stoudt-Stout families