Dennis,
I have personally have 1 wife and 1 child, a daughter. I added a new
unlinked Richard and gave him a new wife and new son. (3 new RINs and
1 new MRIN). I merged the new Richard to myself and then my 2 wives. I
expected to vave 2 MRIN with just a daughter in one and just a son in
the other but alas the new MRIN was deleted and my daughter had a new
full brother. I am sure that a year or 3 ago some similar type of
merge left the MRIN behind. Maybe I should not have entered the
correct marriage date on both. Maybe Legacy fixed a problem. Maybe
I'll wake up tomorrow morning knowing how to duplicate it. (I really
do some of my best remembering in my sleep).

By the way am I double posting? My Gmail shows my 2 previous posts on
the thread doubled (One with my name and one with my email). This is
something new.
--
Richard

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:40 AM,  <kowal...@iglou.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 22:02:10 -0800, rfvanwasshn...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>I've had this too after merging duplicate husbands and wives. The 2
>>extra RINs are deleted but the extra MRIN remains after the merge.
>
> I can't replicate this. Can you try doing this again and document the
> steps which result in duplicate marriages?
>
> --
>
> Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
> http://zippersoftware.com/ltools

Archived