Just came to me... the 'Reset' buttons are used to override any previous
settings.

I wrote:

> There is an option in Customize> Sources to include source detail text in
> reports. I'm unclear what this means. The only way I can get the source
> detail text to show (or not show) in the citations is by checking the box for
> each individual source. I was hoping the Options< Customize> Sources route
> would allow me to set whether the detail text for all sources shows or not,
> rather than having to change the setting of each individual source. Am I
> missing something?
>
> Stan
Ready. Set. Get a great deal on Windows 7. See fantastic deals on Windows 7 now
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9691818

Archived
messages after Nov. 21 2009:

Archived
messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:

Online
technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp