see: http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp
Read the section Legacy User Group on this page esp. the last sentence ;-).
Evert

LegacyUserGroup
LegacyUserGroup is a mailing list for all of our Legacy users to share
ideas and to help each other.  Once you have subscribed to this
mailing list you will be able to send a message to the list by sending
an email message to legacyusergr...@legacyusers.com. The message will
be sent to everyone subscribed to the mailing list so please try to be
clear with your questions and please, only submit messages relating to
Legacy.

Click here to read the Legacy User Group Guidelines.

Please Note: No digest version of this list is available.

2009/12/23 gcr...@juno.com <gcr...@juno.com>:
> As far as I can tell there's NO place on the a page that notes digest mode is
> not an option. There's notices/links for subscription, archives but noting
> concerning digest (or lack there of) mode.
>
> Perhaps at the TOP of every message the default could be put in, in BOLD
> and/or colored text, that there is no digest option! Then it would be
> prominently displayed and (hopefully) people would read it. Might save
> everybody a lot of gnashing of teeth and grief!!
>
> gc
<snip>

Archived
messages after Nov. 21 2009:

Archived
messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:

Online
technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp