From: Carl Hilton [mailto:car...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 6:38 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Event Based recording

There had been talk a few versions ago about Legacy getting the capability of
creating an EVENT then attaching folks that “belong” to that event. I feel this
would be much better than having to create a specific CENSUS event for each
person/marriage found in a family’s entry on the census.

Is this still in the works?

Archived
messages after Nov. 21 2009:

Archived
messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:

Online
technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp