Jane Sarles said the following on 2009/12/30 16:16:
> The split screen is a very neat feature.  I wonder if one might use it
> in a manner other than with 2 screens of Legacy?  For example, if I am
> copying information from a site of Family Search 1800 census - can I get
> the census screen up as one-half of the screen?  When I try to close
> one-half of the split screen, it just reverts to full screen again.  I
> know I can reduce the size of the legacy screen and also the Family
> Search screen, but I just wondered if there was a more elegant method of
> putting the two screens side-by-side?

No, the split screen won't work in this situation :-)

The Family Search screen is in your browser. The Legacy family data is in the
Legacy program. But, you could cut and paste from the Browser into the Notes
field of an Individual. All you need do is size the two windows so that you
can see both (or the majority of both) at the same time.

--
Regards & a Prosperous New Year to All,
Mike Fry