From: Mike Fry [mailto:mike...@iafrica.com]
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 1:43 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] GEO Updates Coming?

On 2010/01/18 00:56, Liz Ault wrote:

> Is there a plan to update the USA Geo file to follow this pattern?
> Currently it is set to USA. This only matters when adding a new
> location, but is frustrating none-the-less. Thanks. Liz

Despite various complaints about the incompleteness and inaccuracies
that abound within the various areas, at no time have Millennia ever
made any statement concerning any upgrades.

I suspect that they might even be slightly embarrassed by ever making
such a facility available and now have no real means or inclination to
upgrade or make more general purpose. Besides, the Geo Database should
really be superseded by on-line mapping web sites.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry

19:35:00