Yes, you would have to factor in the Windows software and also the VMware to
run the Legacy program.  I went to a MAC because I just got sick and tired of
all the 'tweaking' and the problems with a PC. My MAC has been solid and none
fo the seemingly endless PC issues.

Anyway, if you go that route, give me a jingle

BOb