Thanks to all of you who responded to my problem.  I'm familiar with the
minimized button in the lower left corner, at least the one that I used to get
as I used Legacy in XP Pro.  Using other products in Win 7, I can minimize and
maximize at will with no problem.  When minimizing the clipboard or anything
else that that gives me the opportunity to minimize a window in Legacy, it's
completely lost.  It's not in the lower left corner, it doesn't go to the
taskbar and hide in the Legacy Logo.  At this point I cannot type anything, I
cannot reverse the process, I cannot close Legacy.  I can do nothing else but
shut down my pc, using either the start button or using Ctr./Alt/Del.  Then
after booting up, I re-open Legacy and try to remember not to minimize.  I have
deleted Legacy and reinstalled with the same response.   E-mailing to legacy
support Ron suggested that I delete a User file 2 and thought that might be the
problem.  I did that to no avail.  I'm not sure if it's a problem with W-7 or
with Legacy but with W-7 using other software, I'm able to minimize and
maximize without a problem.  I think I mentioned that I'm using Legacy 7,
latest build.

I joined the LUG three times following the instructions but I never receive any
mail.  I decided to look at the archives and noted that my query is posted with
all of your suggestions.  So to those of you that responded, I thank you.

Note: Before anyone suggests that I have to have my E-mail in the subscription
window, I've done that each time.  I un-checked the first two boxes and tried
to join.  No response.  I then clicked all three again, still no letters from
LUG.  I also fired up my XP 'puter and tried signing in to LUG from it but no
response.  That really isn't a problem at this point.

To avoid irritating others you may respond off list to phusba...@verizon.net

Incidentally, I love Legacy and wouldn't change to another program for any
reason.  At least not at this point.

Thanks again,
Phil Husband