  From: Wayne & Fern Deatherage
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: 11 February 2010 21:59
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Re: Verify your subscription to LegacyUserGroup
mailing list

  This is the message I got when I responded to the link you sent!

              ERROR: Unable to process Allowed Sender request.

              We're sorry. Because your original message to the recipient is no
longer available, we cannot process this Allowed Sender request. Your message
may have expired, or the recipient may have accepted or deleted it. You may
wish to resend your original message, and check your email shortly thereafter
for a new Allowed Sender Request message.

              If the recipient chooses to allow email from your address, the
message(s) that have been intercepted will be delivered immediately, and any
future messages will be delivered without delay.

              Get more information about EarthLink spamBlocker.