Just noticed an odd thing regarding the relationship indication above a persons
name in Legacy. On one branch it goes to my gg grandfather but above my gg
grandmother there is nothing.
When I click on my ggg grandfather's name and bring it up, there is no
relationship (to me) above his name or his wife.
Does this happen to anyone else on the List and any suggestions.
I hope I am getting across what I trying to say, I can't think of any other way
to describe what is happening.
Apologies if I have not explained this very clearly.

Colin.