Charles

I may have not explained properly.

If I have one master source for all birth certificates and want to make
a list of all people referencing just one certificate, then I don't
think your mechanism will work.  Surely it will list everyone who is
referenced by any of those certificates.

But maybe I'm missing something

Tony

On 26/02/2010 4:28 AM, Charles Apple wrote:
> Tony,
>
> As for the first part of your question I will echo the responses previously
> given by others on this list, namely it depends upon whether you are a
> Lumper or Splitter. They both have their advantages and disadvantages.
>
> However, as to ". . . but a single source means you can't list everyone who
> refereces a particular certificate." Yes you can, Select the Master Source
> list>, Select the particular Source from the Source List window>, Select
> "Show List" button on right side>, Select Print which will give you options
> to preview, print, select report destination, etc.
>
> Charles E. Apple

Database version: 6.14440