From: Nick Ingham [mailto:nicking...@btinternet.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 4:03 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Credibility analysis of evidence

Hi Carol

To be honest, I have no idea no what the programming ramifications would be.
>From my limited knowledge of computing, presumably a related table in the
database which, as I suggested, would link to the name, event, circumstance
or whatever rather than the source.  But maybe this is not possible and,
unless anyone has any other ideas, I suspect that the bottom line is for me
to use either the event's notes field or the relevant individual's research
notes for what I had in mind.

Nick

--- On Fri, 26/2/10, caby...@frontiernet.net <caby...@frontiernet.net>

From: caby...@frontiernet.net <caby...@frontiernet.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Friday, 26 February, 2010, 21:13

Hi Nick,

Please explain how you would add the pop-up's to Legacy?

<!--[if !supportLists]-->*         <!--[endif]-->Is the data's source an
Original or a Derivative?

<!--[if !supportLists]-->*         <!--[endif]-->Was the information
provided by a Primary of Secondary informant?

<!--[if !supportLists]-->*         <!--[endif]-->Does the information
represent Direct or Indirect evidence of the date, name, place, event or
circumstance in question?

Carol

  _____