Dennis,

Everyone of your questions can have any answer you wish. You posted this
email in html, which is the language of web pages, so you found this easy
enough to do <grin> (btw. plain text is requested on this list). Depending
on what you want it can also be extremely complex.

Web pages appear in a user's browser, they are stored on a site arranged by
the web developer, which may be free or paid for.

You can have them open to all, or closed, depends on how you do it and what
is available from your web host.

It is easy enough to create a web site on your PC. In Legacy use
Internet>Create Webpages. I recommend that you do this using a small number
of individuals and have a good play to see how they work. You will find a
whole load of stuff about doing this on my website at
http://fergys.co.uk/Blogs/WebPge.php  et al.

When you have had a play, or if you hit problems, I suggest that you join
WUL, a self-help group aimed at helping Legacy Users create web pages. It is
a Yahoo Group and can be found at http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/WUL/

Hope this helps a little!

Ron

Create your Website with Legacy, see Tutorials at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/