I changed my email address twice now since last night, and once a few weeks
ago and I'm not receiving any messages.  It only does this with Gmail
accounts.  I had to change my email because I was worried about receiving
too many messages with my web hosting service because they have a tendency
to block or cancel accounts if we receive too much email.

Confirming the subscription by clicking the link doesn't seem to make any
difference either.  Would this have anything to do with unsubscribing then
subscribing again with the same account?

Bill Boswell