Sheeesh........what a grumpy sod!!! They were right and you were wrong, live
with it!

Colin.

----- Original Message -----
  From: RUNION ROBERT
  To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 12:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Email problems (was: RE: [LegacyUG] Facebook & Images)

  Understood Sherry - but if I couldn't transmit I was trying to rule it out
and I had no intention of 'highjacking' anyones message.  Geez Louise, you
people are something else....... Mea Culpa for trying to resolve an issue I was
having. So much for assistance... now as customer service, do your duty and cut
me off..... I've been thinking of switching to a MAC program anyway and you may
have aided me in that venture.

  On Mar 10, 2010, at 6:42 PM, Sherry/Support wrote:

  > If you have multiple email addresses, make sure you use the one you
subscribed with.

  > You must have been using the wrong email address previously because this
one came through.

  > And please don't hijack an ongoing thread!
  >
  > Thanks for using Legacy.
  >
  > Sherry
  > Customer Support
  > Millennia Corporation
  > supp...@legacyfamilytree.com
  > http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
  >
  > We are changing the world of genealogy!
  >
  > When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

'...Sorry, you do not have permission to post to the
legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com mailing list...'.  Am I using the wrong address
or have I been black-balled? If the latter, please advise what my infraction
was!