Michele S wrote
>I am sending them through email.

I'm sorry, but that is not much help!

Again, I have to guess at what you mean.  Are you saying that you create
a PDF Report in Legacy, send that to someone and also send them,
separately, some text documents and/or photographs and/or scanned images
and you want to know how the recipient can "join up" the Report with the
other material?

If that's the case, it's way outside the scope of this mailing list,
which deals with Legacy and its add-ons.  It would be up to your
relative to find out how to use the software he/she has to achieve the
desired result.

If I have it wrong, then as I said before I need a more precise (and
detailed) description of what is your problem.

--
Jenny M Benson