After importing records from a few different sources, I have duplicate records
with the same ID number.  The instructions for merging dulicate records don't
seem to work in this situation.  Speciically, selected the records while
holding down shift does not select more than one record.  I have successfully
merged records with different IDs.  Obviously, if I try to delete the extra
records, it will delete all of them with the same ID number and then I won't
have even a correct record.  Any ideas?