Hi everyone,

New user here, and I'm trying to get my documentation in order and
enter sources entered into Legacy.  I have been accumulating stuff for
about 2 years now, and I've finally started getting serious about
entering sources and documenting what I've found.

I recently found about 20 of what my family has always called "prayer
cards" in a box at my Mom's house this week.  These are the cards
given out at funerals that usually contain the date of birth, date of
death and some other information.  Some of these contain information I
hadn't been able to obtain by other vital records searches yet.  I was
going to enter them into Legacy as sources - can someone suggest a
source writer template to use?  I tried searching, but the closest
thing that came up was "calling cards" or "mass cards" which fell
under Artifacts > Privately Held.  This template asked for a lot of
stuff that was n/a, so I thought I'd see if anyone had a better
suggestion before I moved forward with that one.

Thanks,

Gary

--
Gary Townsend