From: Tim Rosenlof
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 3:59 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Date pages printed

Boyd,

Could you tell which reports you are using for the dates that are dropping
out intermittently ?

Thanks,
Tim/Support

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 3:36 AM, Boyd Miller <bo...@vodafone.net.nz> wrote:

This works for a while then for some reason it drops out, even for other
reports printed within the same day. I think there is an intermittent bug
with this date box not remaining ticked  The "Produced by Legacy" one does
stay ticked.   It has been this way since at least version 5.  Has anyone
found what triggers the unticking of this date box?

Boyd

: 9.0.801 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2820 - Release Date: 04/19/10 02:31:00