I have direct ancestors, Zacharia Rice (1731-1811) and Abigail Hartman
(1742-1789), who had 21 children, all well documented.  Guestimating at  only
two children each, every twenty years would produce 21,504 people  today.
That's all from only ONE family.  It's very easy to have a  huge database.

Sally Miller Hindley

In a message dated 4/28/2010 5:05:46 AM Eastern  Daylight Time,