Mary,

How is the not related line shown between you and Frank when he is in
the left position? As the husband of your aunt. He is not related to you
by blood. However, the not related line should show that you are, the
niece of his wife.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.