Mary,

Legacy also has a handy converter.  I use it all the time.  Find A
Grave gives latitude/longitude in decimal and I use it to convert to
"Legacy friendly."  It's found at the bottom of the Event Address box.
 Click on the + sign at the end of the Burial location field, choose
"Burial Address" and it's at the bottom.  You can also access this
converter through Tools on the top menu.  It's called Distance Bearing
Calculator.

Dede Holden