Charles Apple wrote
>Robert, I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but, after
>showing the Marriage List, click on the help button in the lower right
>corner. It states that one can tag or untag all marriages by clicking
>on the column heading for the tag that you want to use, i.e., tags 1,
>2, 3, etc.

Not quite right, Charles.  It says that one can tag or untag by
selecting the "appropriate tag column to the right of each entry in the
list."

Robert was asking if there was a way to tag every marriage in the list
*other* than by having to tag each entry individually.  I don't think
there is.
--
Jenny M Benson