Using 7.4.0.39, 10 April Update

I was on Google Internet Maps today and was pleased to see they have started
adding township names. I've looked at Iowa, South Dakota, and Pennsylvania
thus far. This will be very helpful in the future as some of my people
resided in rural townships rather than towns. It has been difficult when
using the Legacy Mapping feature to pinpoint where the townships are even
with a separate map.

Unfortunately, when I went to my Legacy File and called up the Mapping
feature - the maps are not the same as those shown on Google; i.e., no
townships listed. Are the Google maps used in Legacy different than than the
regular internet Google maps?

Thanks,
Kay Fordham