John,

I did not find this and I do not have time to pursue this now. You still
haven't said what you have for the Master Default in
Options>Customise>View>Edit Marriage defaults.

Ron Ferguson

*New* Tutorial: Add Location Pins to Google Earth
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
And the Fergusons of N.W. England