From: Ron Ferguson [mailto:ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, 31 May 2010 18:25
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Ancestors Report Help - current build 7.4.0.39

Jan,
 It is the defaults in the My Options > Customise  > View > Edit marriage
which need changing. It is this master default which governs what you see in
the couple's Marriage Screen options, where you can change them for any
specific couple.

Please visit
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/ScreenShot.png where I have put a copy of
my Edited Marriage defaults (Options>Customise>View>Edit Marriage Defaults).

As Dennis correctly points out this may not change those which already have
"someone", and is not a complete solution, but will stop it happening for
future entries. To deal with a point in your later posts, you may have
already had them set as I have them but the last update reset this default
back to include "someone". BTW it may also have reset some of the other
defaults which you may changed.

Finally, see Dennis's complete solution using LTools, in this thread.

Ron Ferguson

*New* Tutorial: Add Location Pins to Google Earth
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
And the Fergusons of N.W. England