From: Debbie Freeman [mailto:dfs...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 10:28 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Seminars?

Hello Bill,

If I remember right if you have bought the Legacy program on CD you might
also have the basic learning tutorial as well.
There are also Legacy CD's that teach you how to use Legacy. They are very
helpful. Check out the website for more detailed information. And there
could be a Legacy User Group near you. I would contact your local
genealogical society's, genealogical libraries near you and ask if they
could help you locate one.

Good Luck,
Debbie Freeman