Thanks Brett. I'll have a look but I don't think that FTM included the
Research Journal in the GEDCOM file.

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: BMcL Robinson [mailto:b...@vodafone.co.nz]
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 12:51 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Importing To-Do List

Hi Phil

If the Research Journal data has been exported from FTM then you should be
able to get it into Legacy. Legacy appears to use the following tags for the

to-do:

1 _TODO
2 DESC
2 _CAT
2 DATE
2 STAT
2 TYPE
2 PRTY
2 REPO @R0@
2 NOTE

You can find out what tags are used in Legacy by creating a new one person
database, and create a "to-do", then export to a GEDCOM and have a look in
your text editor.

Depending on what FTM has exported, you should be able to map the fields to
these Legacy ones. If there is no easy mapping option, you may be able to
edit the GEDCOM to match these names before importing.

Cheers, Brett

BMcL Robinson
Hamilton, New Zealand