Pat:

Here is the path that I use to keep my Legacy Data on several computers and
iPhones:

C:\Users\....\Documents\My Dropbox\Legacy Data\

I set up Legacy to default to the above directory for editing and saving my
Legacy data files.
I also have a Pictures directory as follows:

C:\Users\....\Documents\My Dropbox\Legacy Data\Pictures\

I store all the picture files there and point Legacy to that directory.
Whenever I add a new picture it is updated everywhere I have a dropbox.

It works great and and I always have an updated copy on my iPhone and all of
my computers automatically.

Dropbox.com provides 2GB of free storage -- should be adequate for most
people.

Windows Live Sync should work in a similar manner, but I doubt if it works
to sync with the iPhone.

___
Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com