Hi again everyone

It seems that every time I update Legacy it changes my color
selections I have always used, and defaults to the ones Legacy wants
to use.

I have kept my color scheme thankfully, but I still cannot remember
how to change the Label color on the Edit event screen.
They are in Red and I want to change it to something more subdue.
Also I note that the Labels on the Family screen
File | Edit | Add | View etc now have a white background with white
Black Text for the labels.  I would like to change the background if it
is possible.
Thanks for any help, and I do wonder why every time a change in the
way of an update arrives, it changes my color scheme?
Any ideas.
Ta
Gwen